At SPRINT we offer binding of business reports, projects, dissertations, booklets, music sheets and more. It's a fantastic way to create a professional and finished look to any document.
The binding of document incorporates the document pages, a card back and acetate (plastic) front cover.
The cost of binding is charged over and above the cost of copying / printing of the document.
Turnaround times vary depending on how busy our store is but we can normally bind within a couple of hours
TYPE OF BINDING:
1. Comb Binding (plastic):
- An excellent, simple and quick method of binding for any type of document.
- Pages can be added or removed.
- Combs available in black & white.
- Price includes a clear acetate (plastic) cover and white backing card.
- Maximum number of pages is 450 (based on 80gsm).
2. Wire Binding:
- For a more professional and finished overall look, wire binding is the one to go for.
- Pages can be added and removed as required although the comb would need to be replaced.
- A clear acetate front cover and white backing card are included in the price.
- Maximum number of pages is 125 (based on 80gsm).
3. Channel Binding:
- A more professional finish ideal for essays, reports & dissertations.
- Held together with a plastic spine and includes a clear acetate (plastic) cover on the front and back.
- Maximum number of pages is 300 (based on 80gsm).